FUTO Student captured while attempting to use coursemate for money ritual

A Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) undergraduate was caught the previous evening, after he took a stab at using his fellow coursemate for Money ritual.

Upon cross examination, the undergraduate of Biological Science who was caught at an understudy's cabin, Bliss Mansion in Umuchima, Imo State, said that he occupied him cause of his false clam.

Relating how the episode happened, Daniel, a last year undergraduate of Biological Science and the ritualist's unfortunate casualty said his trial started after he took him (ritualist) in after his case of being captured by the police.

"He called me at late hours of the night speaking to me to permit him rest over at my place. I sent him the location of my place and when he came, he described to me how he was captured by the police and different stories thereafter. He revealed to me that he doesn't need more inconveniences, so he chose to keep out of sight at my place.

He demanded I go make him something to eat, I needed to get #200 from my cabin mate and on my way, I began wondering why might he demand I make him something knowing how perilous, Umuchima can be during the evening yet I just appealed to God to take control. I cooked for him yet he wouldn't eat, saying that I place something in the nourishment which I didn't.

A few minutes past 12:00am, he went to the bed revealing to me that the music I was playing was aggravating him, since he hasn't rested for about 2days. Abruptly he began making manifestations, I at first idea it was amusing not until he begun asking me for what reason I haven't dozed off yet, I disclosed to him I would rest when the opportunity arrives.

Albeit subtly, I was asking. At 2:00am he began whipping me and when I was yelling, he disclosed to me that nobody can hear my voice. I battled with him for such a long time, crushing the property in my room. At 2:30am, my hotel mates began seeking my salvage and by God's elegance, I could open the entryway for them.

He additionally disclosed to me that his arrangement was that toward the beginning of the day, he would gather cash and when he use it".Information assembled was that the young fellow is likewise a cultist yet was utilizing individuals for ceremonies for the sole reason for his yahoo in addition to movement. "

It was additionally assembled that the ritualist suspect has been given over to DSS, for further examinations and judgment.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Dis almost happened to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nawa, even fellow coursemate is not safe self

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God it ended in praise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nawa,tinz dey happen

    ReplyDelete
  5. BossVibe tnkz 4d updates

    ReplyDelete