Meet The BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Who Will Win The N60M? (Photos)

The Pepper Dem season of Big Brother Naija Reality TV drama will wrap up one weekend from now and a champ will rise.

With the last week commencing as of now, there are six finalists let alone for 26 housemates that started the adventure around a quarter of a year prior.

The show began with 21 housemates, saw the consideration of 5 additional housemates mid season and now, 19 removals and 1 preclusion, we are left with Frodd, Omashola, Mike, Mercy, Diane and Seyi who all stand equivalent odds of winning the excellent prize. 

SEYI

Oluwaseyi "Seyi" Awolowo has had numerous highs and lows in his three many years of presence. The bubbly business person once attempted to end it all however has since transcended that dim time of his adolescent years and has turned his life around. He is focused on his adventure of self-acknowledgment, his sweetheart and his convictions. He shows the last with a "Jesus'' tattoo over his arm. Seeing his own face on an announcement just because is perhaps the most noteworthy snapshot of his life up until now.

What bothers you most about other housemate: Fake individuals and the individuals who absence of innovation.

What will you do with the prize cash: Invest in my organization. May likewise support a philanthropy or two.

For what reason will you be a fan top pick: I'll stand apart from the remainder of the Housemates.

Diane

Diane Yashim portrays herself as a nice young lady whose most loved outfit is a shirt, pants and shoes. The model and hopeful cook is additionally an alum of the University of Debrecen in Hungary. Contemplating and living there was an educational encounter she'll perpetually be appreciative for. One of an incredible features is being picked as a Big Brother Naija Season Four Housemate and she says that nothing would cause her to stop the game. She adds that she gets a kick out of the chance to attempt new things and needs to oversee the entire experience.

What bothers you most about other housemates: Liars and noisy talkers.

What will you do with the prize cash: Travel just as attempt to get into media outlets as an entertainer or TV moderator. I will likewise return to class.

For what reason will you be a fan top choice: I'm an open book, I trust I'm relatable and individuals will comprehend me effectively.

Mike

Mike Edwards is a spouse, CEO and competitor who doesn't have the foggiest idea how to stop. The most noteworthy point in his life was the day he got hitched to the adoration for his life. Mike claims the main Black-possessed stogie line in the United Kingdom and he's likewise an expert competitor. The absolute bottom in his life was the point at which he was restricted from speaking to Nigeria at the 2018 Commonwealth Games. He'd at present gone to the Big Brother Naija House regardless of whether he had a million dollars since he never throws in the towel from a test.

What bothers you most about other housemates: Negativity.

What will you do with the prize cash: I would keep on developing my business.

For what reason will you be a fan top choice: I am sure and I have a keep it genuine character.

Frodd

Chemeka Frodd Okoye is a calm Investment Adviser and Sales Executive from Anambra State. The 28-year-old accepts family is everything and that is the reason he records paying for his mom's medical procedure bill as probably the proudest snapshot of his life. He says nothing can cause him to stop Big Brother and regardless of whether he had a million dollars, he would in any case partake in the game in light of the fact that "the experience can never be purchased."

What aggravates you most about other housemates: Pride, counterfeit individuals and menaces.

What will you do with the prize cash: Start a design line and a NGO for single parents.

For what reason will you be a fan top pick: I have my charms.

Leniency

26-year-old Mercy Eke is a video lady and representative situated in Lagos. She cherishes cooking, swimming, voyaging and moving. Regardless of the misfortunes, Mercy consistently lifts herself up and puts forth a valiant effort. "I'm thankful for every single day. Being alive today is as of now the most noteworthy purpose of my life". At the point when she's not moving, singing or rapping, Mercy sets aside a few minutes to make the most of her preferred nourishment: white rice and pepper soup. In the event that she had a million dollars in her record, would Sugar still be in the BB Naija game? "Indeed, I would. I need the acclaim. The ubiquity is significant for my business".

What bothers you most about other housemates: I abhorrence individuals who are pleased.

What will you do with the prize cash: I need to begin my very own design image or mark.

For what reason will you be a fan top choice: I'm a fun individual and I'm a sweet young lady. A few people call me "Sugar". Besides, I can be insane!

Omashola

Model and Entrepreneur Omashola is initially from Delta State, however now calls Lagos home. He adores playing ball, cooking and "being in the water, despite the fact that I can't swim". Putting his life's proverb "In the event that you need it, go get it – don't simply plunk down" vigorously this year, Omashola got down on one knee and proposed to his better half. In any case, the most exceedingly awful occurred; she turned him down! Presently single and concentrated on structure his image, Omashalo comes into the Big Brother Naija House prepared to make his fantasies work out as expected.

What bothers you most about other housemates: I detest liars.

What will you do with the prize cash: I will put and significantly increase it in under a year.

For what reason will you be a fan top choice: Because I'm extraordinary, I'm uncommon and I have a story to tell

Post a Comment

0 Comments